Tuesday, December 6, 2011

pictures worth a thousand kisses

 I'm probably the only mother on earth whose Iphone is full (literally!, I have nothing but Hannah B pics on my phone) with baby pics. Since I need to take new pics of her, I finally transferred it away. YeaY another 16GB available for more Hannah B pics :).

Here's a short compilation of her pics on her birthdays from 5m to 9 m. She's turning 10m in a few days. So fast time flies. I didnt have time to document her day to day developments...sob sob.

the montelicious bambam

listening enraptured by Uncle Ehsan's BERSIH 2.0 tale, the hairband looks more like a bandanna. Future social justice fighter perhaps?

Hannah B at 5 months 

look mommy, I can roll over!


awaiting her first solid food meal

Hannah B at 6 months

mommy's little bookworm

teething. everything goes into the mouth

reading the book that mommy got her from Big Bad Wolf  with Uncle Aiman

Hannah B turns 7m!



loves her toys, learning to grasp and grip, but still quite clumsy
 

practising brushing your teeth, honey bunny?  teething solution

Hannah B at 8 months


Hannah with her ayah, loving the rosey scarf

showing her busyuk face. so cute for a while, but I'm praying she stops soon

Hannah B is 9 months old :)



No comments:

Post a Comment