Monday, December 19, 2011

The one about her teeth

Hannah B now has 4 teeth. 2 at the bottom, which came out about a month ago. The first upper one came out almost 2 weeks ago, and I realised she had another one last weekend.

Favourite activity now is biting. Biting during feeding, or when anyone offers a hand. Now that she has started crawling, she'd actually crawl up to people and bite them on the knee.

Last weekend, while in PD, she was made to sleep early. Unhappy with the early bedtime, she tried to get me to pick her up for more playtime. I played asleep. Unwilling to give up, she started making cute noises, talked to her self and when that didn't work, she nuzzled my face, planting wet sloppy kisses and hitting my nose. when that didn't work, she bit my arm. ouch! Her last resort was wailing, prompting her nenek to pick her up.... spoilt little cucu she is...

No comments:

Post a Comment