Thursday, September 29, 2011

I daydream of ....a spa session

One of my all time loves are spa sessions. Be it facials, massages, scrubs... or whatever, I love body pampering. A chunk of my monthly salary goes to these kind of treatments. Its probably one of the things I missed most since being a wife and mother. I just have no time for it anymore, also the fact that funds to be spent on such 'frivolous' activities are very limited, much more important stuff that are needed (specifically home and baby needs).

For months people have been going on about milkadeal, groupon and other online shopping deals, so I joined a few weeks ago and purchased my first deal last week. A 2 hour massage and scrub session at Poise Organic Wellness Centre.  When will I use it? still unsure, cant wait tho. This body of mine is in deep need of some pampering :)

No comments:

Post a Comment