Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I daydream of ...a family portrait

Eyes of grace photog, Zubye takes beautiful pictures of children and babies. some of her photos that are personal favourites include these:


For me, Zubye's photos are equivalent to the talent of Daniel Zain who does awesome wedding shots.

Taking photos of children is not easy. I cant even take nice shots of my Hannah B, let alone of other kids. But there's just something about Zubye's style. I've been admiring her work since my days of pregnancy. During those super bad bouts of morning(and night!) sickness, gazing at her photos had that calming effect for me, as if reassuring that it'll be all right and all this will be worth it once the baby arrives. So, naturally, now that Hannah B is approaching 1 years old, I'd really like Zubye to capture her on film.

I just need to think of some ideas for this shoot...theme...location...ideas anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment