Thursday, June 23, 2011

The one on too much of a good thing is not so good after all

Since I have conjunctivitis, and conjunctivitis being contagious, the doctor gave me medical leave of 5 days. Monday through Friday. Being a working mom, I welcome any kind of time off from work to stay at home. for spending time with my baby, for leisure, for rest, for house chores. So I was happy about it for a while, thinking of all the things I'd accomplish within those 5 precious days. The euphoria didnt last long. By day 3, I started worrying about the mountain of uncompleted tasks at work. By day 4, i got bored of being at home. By day 5, I'm praying that I recover soon coz I want to be back in the office A.S.A.P.

The fact that Im home alone probably played a role. Im ot sure I'd feel the same way if the husband and Lil Hannah B was with me. missing my loves so badly right now. Hoping for a wonderful weekend with them - free from conjunctivitis!

Pics from mamazadie showing how well behaved she is at her babysitter's place... Mommy misses you lil diva!



No comments:

Post a Comment