Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 75

Am typing in the dark, while putting Hannah B to sleep.A feeling so heavenly, watching your child go from sleepy faced to sound asleep.From cranky restlessness to peaceful sighs. She sighs a lot while asleep. As if she'x crrying the burdens of the world when in reality the only concern she should have is when will i get my next meal or will mommy force me to sleep in the buai again???

Back to her developments, no significant changes in the past week. She still is showing off her raising the head skills  and she's conversing more too. Mostly its tngue language with her dad which she gets very excited about. feeling left out from this father-daughter bonding,, I decided to create my own special language, which mainly consists of making brrrrbrrr sounds with my lips. Hannah B tries to imitate, but up til now she's only succeeded in spewing out more saliva bubbles... I just hope she doesnt mistake the sounds for encouragement to be a Belieber! No justin bieber crushes please...

No comments:

Post a Comment